Welcome comments =)))


ShoutMix chat widget

2010年7月8日星期四

Me have a good news and a bad news~
hmm~the good news :
yea =D
my eyes is a bit better jor~
so happy~
haha~
cause at 5.7.2010 , 8.10p.m me go to Doctor Yap's clinic =)
Doctor Yap say my eye's “浓” must pulling out~
but i scare...
cause before my left eye oso pulling out the“浓”,then got a scar jor~
is so ugly now~
>.<
but Doctor Yap say no other method jor~
then listen to doctor lor~
when he pulling out, the feel is so pain lor~
OMG~~~~
when pulling the “浓” Doctor Yap help me to wrap up the wound~
haha~
is so funny lor~
gif u see~
become a 独眼龙 =D
 haha~
the pose is so ................................


ok,say the bad news~
haiz~
the score of the test is very bad =(
got 4 red marks~
my parents so angry~
haiz~
my father say : "下次你再考到这么差!你就不用再读书了!"
walao!me oso don wan my score so bad ar!
but is very had lak!
why wan like tat?
now, i haf a very great pressure lak!
who can help me?
i dun wan study anymore!
T^T
haiz~wish me the test of changing the time can reach a standard bah~


wish all my dear friends~ 
♥GAM BAH TEH =)

没有评论:

发表评论